Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Infatuated

3-20-12

Lauren,

Let me just take a minute, or a whole letter in this case, to drool over Gavin DeGraw a bit.  Just in case you didn't know, I'm head over heels for the guy, and I've never even talked to him before! On my angry days, his music calms me down.  On my sad days, his lyrics sing to my heart.  On my happy days, his voice makes me even happier.  How could there be a more perfect man?

I've always been a sucker for guys that can sing.  I highly doubt that I'll find a guy that can sing, though, so looks like I'll have to settle for YouTube videos of Gavin DeGraw performances for now.  I can spend hours in front of my computer watching his music videos and learning how to play his songs on the guitar.  I'm obsessed. . .I'll admit it.

I hope you're having a good week so far.  I'm already looking forward to Friday.  But until then, I think I'll relax and listen to some music :)

Love,

Meghan

Here's his newest music video, "Sweeter:"


No comments:

Post a Comment