Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Pinterest= Addicting

3-7-12

Lauren,

So I have a confession: I'm a bit obsessed with Pinterest.  I don't know if you've heard of it, or if you have ever been on there to see what it's all about, but it's pretty neat.  For someone like me who is obsessed with baking, shopping, hair and makeup, it can be just a tad bit addicting. 

You should have seen Megan and I tonight; we were both sitting here, eyes glued on our computers as we scrolled through pictures upon pictures of dresses, cupcakes, and any other eye candy we could find.  It really makes me want to go shopping, too.  This is a problem, though, because I don't have any money.  No money= no shopping.  There are days when I really, really want a new dress, but I can't get one.  And so what do I do?  I make a new outfit out of clothes I already have.  I don't know how many times here lately I've texted Megan to tell her that I have a new outfit and I didn't even go shopping.  Pinterest might fuel my passion for a new wardrobe, and it might test my willpower to save my money, but it also gets my creative juices flowing, and that's always a good feeling :)

I hope you're having a good week!  Keep your head up girlie.

Love,

Meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment