Tuesday, March 6, 2012

It's Been A While

3-6-12

Lauren,

Hello.  It's been a few days since I last wrote, and I really have no excuse other than that I don't really know what to write lately.  It kind of bumming me out, too, because my goal was to do this every day, and yet here I am four days later with a new letter.

I feel like there is a fog around my thoughts lately.  I'm not sure why, but I can never seem to quite fully get a grasp on what I'm thinking and feeling.  Maybe this is because things have been so up in the air lately.  I really don't feel like I have a grasp on my life right now, especially after being out of my one job for a month with the surgery and all.  Things have felt a little strange with my friends; they've all seemed pretty distant.  Another reason why I might not be able to write is because I'm not writing, if that makes any sense.  I have so many thoughts going through my head and instead of getting them out into writing, I'm hoarding them in my brain.  Probably not a good idea. 

The only things that haven't changed as of lately are my determination to exercise as much as possible, and my constant need to dance.  I am doing pretty good with the exercising.  This week is getting a little busy, so I might not be able to go out and walk/run as much as I have been, but I'm still going to do it when I can.  As far as dancing goes, well I dance whenever and wherever I can (I'm sitting in my chair bouncing around and dancing as I type this). I dance while doing the dishes, alone in my room, when I go out with my friends, in my car. . .you get the idea. 

I hope things are going okay for you.  Wish I could see you more.  Keep your head up!

Love,

Meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment