Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Foreword

Many times I have been told that I will be someone great one day.  I have been told how talented I am, how observant I am.  There are days when I see this in myself and know that, yes, I could do something really great if I put my mind to it.  But more than anything else, I believe I have these talents so that one day I can really help people and maybe change someone's life.

2011 was a hell of a year, and not in a good way.  But despite all the bad stuff, I learned a lot of good things, and really learned to have a great appreciation for life.

So here's the plan.  I want to use this blog to do good and to change someone's life; the life of my 13 year old sister, Lauren.  After not being around her for a year, I feel the best way to be there for her is by writing to her.  I want to give her these letters so that one day, when she is going through rough stuff in life, she can read them and hopefully gain some guidance from them.

So, Lauren, here's my legacy, as screwed up or dark as it may be.  Hope it helps...

No comments:

Post a Comment