Thursday, February 23, 2012

The Bigger Picture

2-23-12

Lauren,

Hey! How's vacation going?  I could really use a vacation right about now.  And today the weather was so nice; it makes me want spring and summer weather even more!

Well today I had an interesting conversation with a friend.  A lot of it had to do with past experiences and where I'm at today as a person.  I told this friend that I'm happy with who I am today, but I'm not happy with my place and role in everything as a whole.  Does that make any sense?  I've gone through a lot in the past year to become the person I am today.  Lots of learning, observing, and questioning had to be done, and it wasn't always easy, but I got through it.  But as far as where I'm at as a person in society and as a person in this huge world of ours, I can't quite say I'm that satisfied.  I have worked hard to become a college graduate, but other than that I feel like I have so much more to fulfill.  Know what I mean?

So that's something for you to think about. . .are you happy with who you are as a person?  And are you happy with who you are as a smaller part of the big picture?  It's never too early to start thinking about it. 

Keep your head up girl!

Love,

Meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment