Monday, February 6, 2012

Put a Smile On That Face

2-6-12

Lauren,

Today has been pretty boring. I've spent most of the day fighting an upset stomach, a bit of dizziness, and a migraine that I woke up with, so needless to say, I've spent most of my day in bed.  But regardless, it hasn't been a day wasted.  I spent a lot of time catching up on Pretty Little Liars, which I have been meaning to do for a while.  I also repainted my nails, did some laundry, and cooked a pretty good dinner.  I also got some pretty good ideas while laying around and surfing the web. 

I think I'm going to make my close friends cute little homemade presents for Valentine's Day.  I keep saying how I want a project since I have all this free time on my hands, and what better project than one to make my friends smile.  I have a couple of cute ideas...I'll have to share them with you after the fact that way I don't spoil the gifts for my friends that might be reading this.  I like doing things for other people, though.  It's always nice to do something, whether small or big, that puts a smile on a person's face. You should try it sometime :)

Hope your week starts off well, and continues going that way.  Hopefully in the next few days I'll be pretty much back to normal.  Keep your head up :)

Love,

Meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment