Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Work, Sleep, & Sweets

2-15-12

Lauren,

Hello!  I'll give you a heads up now, my mind is very blank, and so today's letter is probably going to be pretty random.  I started off my day at work, went and ate some food with Mom and Dad, then came home, took a nap, made dinner and took some to Megan.  Eventful, right?  Not really. 

So I don't know about you, but I've had LOTS of sweet stuff in the past few days.  I'm guessing it has something to do with Valentine's Day.  Yesterday it was cookies.  Today it was cake.  This girl is in heaven!  But at the same time,  I feel like a fatty eating all of that junk.  Guess that's the price you have to pay to be a girl with a sweet tooth, right?

Sometimes it's nice to have a random, blank kind of day.  I would choose that kind of day over a day when I'm super stressed or feeling bad from being sick.  It's important to make sure you always take time for yourself.  I hope you had a good day today, even if it was random and uneventful like mine.  Keep your head up :)

Love,

Meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment